Submitting Your Thesis
By the last day of final examinations in the semester in which you are graduating, you must:
- Submit an electronic copy of your thesis in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the "Thesis Completion" WorkflowGen process in the Honors Reporting Center (Or, for students who started UHP prior to fall 2018, the PDF Thesis Completion Form).
When you submit your thesis via email, please include the following information:
- Full name
- 7-digit U of M ID number
- Title of thesis
- Major in which you are completing your thesis
- Level of Latin honors you plan to graduate with (summa, magna, or cum laude)
- Intended term of graduation
How to Create a PDF Document
- On a Mac: From the print dialog, select the PDF option from the lower left-hand corner. Or, from Microsoft Word, select "Save As" and change the format to PDF.
- On a Windows PC: From Microsoft Word, select "Save As" and change the file type to PDF.
Combine Multiple PDFsYour thesis should be submitted as one singular file. Multiple PDF documents can be combined using Adobe Acrobat Pro (available in most campus computer labs). You can also use a free online tool such as SmallPDF. Please note: the thesis completion form should not be included in this file.