Appointments & Office Hours
Honors Advising appointments will be provided in both in-person and online formats for the fall 2021 semester. To request a meeting with your Honors Advisor, please use the "schedule an appointment" links found for each advisor on our staff directory page. Starting September 7th, 2021, you can also call the UHP office at (612) 624-5522 to schedule an appointment.
Required AppointmentsYou are required to meet with your honors advisor on a regular basis to ensure that you are successfully meeting honors program requirements and taking advantage of available opportunities.
- Freshmen and sophomores must meet with their advisor every semester, with one of these appointments being in-person each year.
- Juniors and seniors must meet with their advisor at least once per year (in-person preferred).
Advisor Email Policy
- If you can't make it to office hours, it's OK to email your Honors Advisor with a quick question.
- Please allow 2–3 business days for a response.
- If you need immediate assistance, please contact the office.
Office Hours: In-Person and Virtual "Drop-In" AdvisingOur Honors Advisors have regularly scheduled "drop-in" office hours, designed to help students with quick questions that require 10-15 minutes or less. Drop-in advising does not count as a "required appointment." Drop-in advising will be held both in-person and remotely for the fall 2021 semester, with the modality appearing on the calendar below. For remote drop-ins, just click the time slot (the advisor's name) and you will find the Zoom link in the "where" field. If your drop-in modality is remote, you will be placed in a waiting room, and students will be admitted in the order in which they arrive.