Appointments & Office Hours
Honors Advising appointments will be conducted via Zoom for the fall 2020 semester. To request a meeting with your Honors Advisor, please use the "schedule an appointment" links found for each advisor on our staff directory page. Starting September 21st, you can also call the UHP office at (612) 624-5522 to schedule an appointment.
Required AppointmentsYou are required to meet with your honors advisor on a regular basis to ensure that you are successfully meeting honors program requirements and taking advantage of available opportunities.
- Freshmen and sophomores must meet with their advisor every semester.
- Juniors and seniors must meet with their advisor at least once per year.
Advisor Email Policy
- If you can't make it to office hours, it's OK to email your Honors Advisor with a quick question.
- Please allow 2–3 business days for a response.
- If you need immediate assistance, please contact the office.
Office Hours: Virtual "Drop-In" AdvisingOur Honors Advisors have regularly scheduled "drop-in" office hours, designed to help students with quick questions that require 10-15 minutes or less. Drop-in advising does not count as a "required appointment." The current plan for the fall 2020 semester is to hold drop-in advising via Zoom, with the schedule appearing on the calendar below. To see the Zoom link, just click the time slot (the advisor's name) and you'll find the link in the "where" field. When joining the Zoom you will be placed in a waiting room, and students will be admitted in the order in which they arrive.