Admission After Freshman Year
Current U of M-Twin Cities and transfer students are accepted into the University Honors Program every fall semester on a space-available basis.
Eligibility RequirementsIn order for your application to be considered, you must have:
- a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5
- a history of strong performance in major and prerequisite coursework
- a planned graduation date of spring 2021 or later (for students admitted fall 2019)
Application and DeadlinesView the instructions and apply now for Fall 2019 Admission now!
Deadline for current U of M–Twin Cities students: February 1, 2019
Deadline for fall 2019 transfer students: June 1, 2019
Information SessionsRSVP now for one of our January 2019 sessions. Sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019, 11:30am, 240 Northrop
- Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019, 10:00am, 240 Northrop
- Thursday, January 24th, 3:30pm, 106 Northrop
DecisionsCurrent U of M–Twin Cities students will be notified of their admission decision by early March 2019.
Interested transfer students are encouraged to apply prior to receiving notice of admission to the U of M-Twin Cities campus. University Honors Program admission decisions will be sent following Twin Cities campus decisions.
If you have any questions regarding your Admissions decision, please contact the University Honors Program at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two weeks following notification of your decision.