An honors thesis is required of all students graduating with any level of Latin honors. It is an excellent opportunity for undergraduates to define and investigate a topic in depth, and to complete an extended written reflection of their results & understanding. The work leading to the thesis is excellent preparation for graduate & professional school or the workplace.
- Sample timeline
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Requirements and evaluation criteria
- Supervision and approval
- Credit and Honors Experiences
- Style and formatting
- Submitting your thesis
- Submitting to the Digital Conservancy
The thesis database is a searchable collection of over 6,000 theses, with direct access to more than 4,000 full-text theses in PDF format. The database—fully searchable by discipline, keyword, level of Latin Honors, and more—is available for student use in the UHP Office, 8am–4:30pm, Monday–Friday.
Thesis Forms & Documents
- Thesis Title Page template
- Students who began UHP prior to fall 2018 shold use the "Thesis Proposal" and "Thesis Completion" PDF forms on the shared Google Drive for Honors Legacy Requirements and Forms.
- Students whio began UHP fall 2018 or later should use the WorkflowGen processes found in the Honors Reporting Center.